MP10WQXD on 100mm glass?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WilRams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WilRams

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
731
Reaction score
304
Location
Owings Mills, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried searching but could not find an answer. Specs call for a maximum thickness of 9.5mm. I have a IM lagoon 50 that is 10mm thick. Would I be able to get away with using an MP10WXQD on this?
 
You can use it with no problem. My tank is 10mm thick and I've got 2 x mp10wqd. So don't worry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new