MP40 controller opened up; unplug wires, or take out white box?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoJosReef

There's some lovely filth down here!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
20,724
Reaction score
80,776
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1738257364004.jpeg


Or

1738257378968.jpeg


Trying to run the cable through a hole in the stand. Just want to check how to remove this before I start ripping and pulling. Does the little white box (term?) come out/unplug? Or do I remove the wires from the white box and replace them. Thanks!

Please be the white box...
 
The whole plug will come out
Thanks! Tried tugging a bit, then decided to pull the whole chipset/motherboard/whatever out and saw that it is actually clasped to the plug. Then it was easy. All done!
 
I never understood why for such an expensive piece of equipment they did that. Oh wait it's because it's not an expensive piece of equipment were just paying for hype. Lol
 
1738257364004.jpeg


Or

1738257378968.jpeg


Trying to run the cable through a hole in the stand. Just want to check how to remove this before I start ripping and pulling. Does the little white box (term?) come out/unplug? Or do I remove the wires from the white box and replace them. Thanks!

Please be the white box...
Funny, I just ran into this same exact problem, I built a custom stand but only allowed a small hole, thinking the cables on my MP10's would disconnect to pass through. Nope! I decided just to cut a larger hole in my stand lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new