MP40 in a 20 Long?

musicsmaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
177
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new MP40, and I also have a 20 Long in need of a new wavemaker. Anyone here use one in a tank this small? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep this thing, or trade it in on an MP10.
 
I agree with the MP10 recommendations but you could try the MP40 at like 5% and see what happens.
 
Where are you located? I have an mp10 and I’m looking for another mp40. Maybe we could work something out.
Thanks
Greg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new