MP40 Noise and App Problems

That's ridiculous. I really wish i was able to use my GHL to control my MP40s so i can avoid using Mobius altogether, but Ecotech removed that ability as well. At this point i'm going to just have to live with it since i've spent way too much money on these powerheads.

I feel you. I have 6 mp40s and two mp10s so I'm committed as well. I've gotten in the habbit of checking the date every few days and adjusting as needed.
 
Yikes! The silver lining here is that you have an old MP40 so you're not without flow. Will they ship you a brand new MP40 or are they sending out a refurbished for the ~$290? Why is shipping $40?? Do you live in the country where they have issues delivering? That seems a bit absurd for shipping.

Thank you for filling me in. I appreciate it.

$290 for a new unit (wholesale price if I had to guess). For me to send my package to them via UPS it was $40 due to size, weight, and value.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new