MP40 on 19mm glass

painter1982

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
1,086
Location
82716
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any have experience using ecotech MP40’s on 19mm (3/4”) glass? It looks to be maximum thickness for them. I don’t want to have them fall off all the time. I’ve had problems with the mp10 on my 60g falling off when I go from feed mode to normal. My eshopps m130 is 3/4” glass and I don’t want the same issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new