• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 Quiet Drive For Trade One

  • Thread starter Thread starter DougBouma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DougBouma

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
184
Reaction score
55
Location
Menifee, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have barely used this power head and not in any tank being used. Less then 1 year old. I have original boxes.

Looking for SPS trade, well know smaller colonies wanted.

0ca3b8799ed2b461fbad54dfe0e2e85d.jpg
6354ac7cc738d26b121a5c4b8b4ee7a6.jpg
 
Sent a PM, have several frags I could trade
 
please tell me price it, if you sell
 
Still have this available.
 
Took another picture today!
2808efc355e5fc892a7f49a56c2b4a54.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new