MP40 showing as unsupported in Mobius after update.

  • Thread starter Thread starter OTB008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OTB008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other M40 and MP10 are working fine. It is also saying schedule will not load. I have unplugged it and that did not work. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
B187E591-F3E7-4F88-B2EA-D1B2AA123D00.png
 
I ended up removing the device and adding it again. That seemed to work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new