Mp40, Versa, EB832 and MXM - NEVER BEEN USED

Item Price
$150‐$260
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
4,903
Reaction score
8,637
Location
Litchfield Park
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mp40 - $250 shipped SOLD

20260625_211952.jpg

20260625_212000.jpg

Ecotech Versa- $160 shiped SOLD

20260608_105225.jpg

20260608_105308.jpg

Neptune Systems EB832 (still sealed in box) - $260 shipped -SOLD


20260601_175136.jpg

20260601_175201.jpg
Neptune Systems MXM - $160 shipped. SOLD

20260608_104702.jpg

20260608_104719.jpg

shipping to United States, lower 48 only.

Jimmy
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new