mp40 wont turn on.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenniole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenniole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
508
Reaction score
121
Location
ICT Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently acquired an mp40 and it ran flawlessly for the first couple of days... This morning it just stopped spinning..

I went ahead and checked both the dry side and wet side and everything looks good... the power supply led lights up green but the remote doesn't light up..


Any ideas on how to get it fixed?
 
Check the plug (both parts). I've had them go bad on me multiple times.

Take the controller apart and check the connections. Make sure the dry side is fully plugged in.
 
Just put in a service request to get it fixed.. sucks that whatever the fix is will be out of pocket.. paid 185 for it on here andI I'm sure repairs won't be cheap either.. could've just bought a new one lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new