MP40es dryside springs and washers

Protodad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a too good to be true set of cheap mp40es. One has pretty bad bearing noise and I have new bearings on the way. However, the instructions I’m using state there should be 3 washers and a spring. Mine only had 1 washer on each side. Anyone know what should be in there?

Also, the magnet in the dry side is pretty rough. The others I’ve seen are all black. Any idea if this is correct or if I can get a replacement online somewhere?

IMG_1967.jpeg

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech has lots of spare parts and excellent customer service. I have rehabbed several MP40s with no problems. Be sure to pick up some nem guards. We don’t want chopped fish soup

OP
OP
Protodad

Protodad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech has lots of spare parts and excellent customer service. I have rehabbed several MP40s with no problems. Be sure to pick up some nem guards. We don’t want chopped fish soup
They basically said if it’s not on the website then they don’t offer it. The website has no real parts on it.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a too good to be true set of cheap mp40es. One has pretty bad bearing noise and I have new bearings on the way. However, the instructions I’m using state there should be 3 washers and a spring. Mine only had 1 washer on each side. Anyone know what should be in there?

Also, the magnet in the dry side is pretty rough. The others I’ve seen are all black. Any idea if this is correct or if I can get a replacement online somewhere?

IMG_1967.jpeg
If that pic is the magnet, looks like your missing the foam cover. I'm sure you can pick up foam somewhere. Glue it on.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back