• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40w es 225.00 today only.. aqua pro 72" light 150.00 with extra bulbs

Jaymostella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My skimmer went out and have to help fund a new one. Today only I am willing to sell it for 225.00..... local pickup welcome, if shipped you pay exact shipping fee.....

Mp40 has sept 2013 sticker.. I got the driver wet (white control box) and sent it it to ecotech to get serviced/checked. They put a new board in it and stick eared it 2013. Originally purchased December 2012. I have not um packed it since I got it back.. have the paperwork to show......

Coralife Aqua pro 72" 3x150w mh, 4 96 compacts and has moon lights... The bulbs arr only 1 month old Phoenix 14k bulbs.. new compacts and 3 extra compacts to boot.. 150.00 today! I paid 900 for just the light.......

the light is big and would not know how to ship and cost would probably be crazy.. but I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet.. I am headed to Atlanta I a little bit to get new skimmer sonic you live that way we could meet if you let me know quickly before I leave.. in live on north Alabama and would be going through Rome Ga to Atlanta..

Thanks

Last edited:

reefingnoob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My skimmer went out and have to help fund a new one. Today only I am willing to sell it for 225.00..... local pickup welcome, if shipped you pay exact shipping fee.....

Mp40 has sept 2013 sticker.. I got the driver wet (white control box) and sent it it to ecotech to get serviced/checked. They put a new board in it and stick eared it 2013. Originally purchased December 2012. I have not um packed it since I got it back.. have the paperwork to show......

Coralife Aqua pro 72" 3x150w mh, 4 96 compacts and has moon lights... The bulbs arr only 1 month old Phoenix 14k bulbs.. new compacts and 3 extra compacts to boot.. 150.00 today! I paid 900 for just the light.......

the light is big and would not know how to ship and cost would probably be crazy.. but I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet.. I am headed to Atlanta I a little bit to get new skimmer sonic you live that way we could meet if you let me know quickly before I leave.. in live on north Alabama and would be going through Rome Ga to Atlanta..

Thanks

Comes with everything? What's ur PayPal? Shipping to 14211?

OP
OP
J

Jaymostella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mp40? Yes it comes with everything.. I will msg you my paypal.. AS for shipping, I would have to go to the local ups store but to save that if you want I could say $20.00 for shipping. That may be high or low???? I paid 23 to ship to ecotech with insurance

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have a second mp40. would you like to sell that too?
if yes, I am interested.
thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back