• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD with Tank Mount and extra actinics

Item Price
700 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

casey012293

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$700 for the whole thing or make a reasonable offer. I’ll ship free if within the lower 48.

I purchased this about a year ago for my reef tank. It is in excellent condition and can be paired with the app for customizable lighting schedules. I am also including the two actinic lights I’d run down either side of it for additional coral lighting as well as the Aqua Illumination tank mount. This package brand new would cost nearly $850 including the new light and the tank mount.

The only reason I am selling is because my temperature controller was not set back up when we moved the tank and all of my coral died. It’s in excellent condition, but we are not setting this tank back up for saltwater.

C506D4AA-6A31-4C24-B834-95592DF27C66.jpeg

lwien01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Larry Wien i would give you 450.00 for the AI Light Hydra 64. I do not need the bracket or the actinic lights. My phone number is 201-449-3323

thank you,

Larry Wien

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back