MP40wes and a MP40w gen2

  • Thread starter Thread starter larryl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1,673
Location
Houghton Lake Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP40wes for $275 shipped and MP40w gen2 for $210 shipped. They both work great no noises.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140813_102429_761.jpg
    IMG_20140813_102429_761.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20140813_205711_086.jpg
    IMG_20140813_205711_086.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 270
Nice price, I may be able to purchase one soon. Is it still for sale ?
 
I'm setting up a 110g reef, so it seems like a pretty good deal.
 
Still available will trade for a mini 160 or 180 with cash to sweeten the deal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new