MP60 dropped, broken dry side…

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,759
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I did a quick Google search and really didn’t find anything out there about replacement casings. Anyone ever seen replacement cases for these? I can’t be the first person to do this.

IMG_0605.jpeg
 
I’ll give them a call Monday. Depending on what they say, the 2 part epoxy route will likely work. The black plastic ring around the outside appears to have come free from the motor.
 
Hi, just wondering how you resolved this.

I have just dropped and smashed mine too.

The black plastic cooling fan ring on the motor has also come loose.

Thanks.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new