• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP60 Used + New Wetside + Nem Guard $500

Item Price
500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stlcard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
24
Location
Little Rock, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$450. Used MP60 QD plus NIB westside plus Wide flow nem guard. Price includes shipping and PayPal protection, lower 48 only.

manufacture date= 11/29/2022

Nothing wrong with it, too much flow, I switched back to multiple mp40.

Original box, spacers, etc included and in good condition. It has been cleaned and professionally packed, will be shipped ASAP.

Additional wetside is New in Box seal intact. Used wetside blade has some wear from dang snails crawling into guard.

Small crack on dry side housing, does not impact performance or noise. See pic.

20240718_173830.jpg 20240718_173753.jpg 20240718_173739.jpg 20240718_165935.jpg 20240718_165747.jpg 20240718_165707.jpg 20240718_165634.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new