Mr. Aqua 22g nano going in....

jhuntington12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
74
Reaction score
48
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kGot some inspiration with all the nano tanks on here, and decided to build out a new sps tank to accompany my other 150. Thought I would share with you guys. Also looking for some opinions on fish.

Equipment
Tank:
Mr. Aqua 22g 36x12x12

Lighting:
36" MATRIXX II 4x39W T5 Bluetooth Dimmable - Giesemann
Giesemann mounting leg brackets
ATI Blubs (2x - Blue Plus, 1 - Coral Plus, 1 - True Actinic)

Overflow:
1-1/2" drain with lifeguard aquatics low profile bulkhead screen


Return:
3/4" with Sicce 3.0

Rock:
BRS tonga branch rock

Substrate:
30lbs Caribsea Black and Tahitian moon

Skimmer:
Tunze 9012

Sump:
Eshopps Nano Cube

Anyways - wanted to share, suggest me some nice fish. I want to keep this one pretty unique to only rare or exclusive fish. Being only 30g total water I think I'm kind of limited but let me know what you guys think!







 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new