Mr Chili Sticker for Car Windows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So there's a Mr Chili vinyl sticker, but I was wondering if it'd be possible eventually to make another sticker just like it, but one that clings the other direction? Mr Chili in Fiat Abarth would look awesome!!
Agreed! That would be awesome!

bhuyett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Chili is a cool little character and deserves his own place. But on a car or on the car window... No bueno.

bhuyett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For one... I don't get paid to promote. The other, I don't ceramic coat and wax my car to have nonsense stuck on my paint . Or want to deal with a faded outline of something burned into the paint from UV rays. My windows again, don't like or want junk stuck on the windows.
One sticker goes on... hey what is one more, oh why not one more... and so on. Just dont do it, and you never have to worry about it.

OP
OP
DiZASTiX

DiZASTiX

Spikeasaurus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For one... I don't get paid to promote. The other, I don't ceramic coat and wax my car to have nonsense stuck on my paint . Or want to deal with a faded outline of something burned into the paint from UV rays. My windows again, don't like or want junk stuck on the windows.
One sticker goes on... hey what is one more, oh why not one more... and so on. Just dont do it, and you never have to worry about it.

I can see that logic in some of this. However, though I don't get paid to promote Fiat or Abarth, and I'm guessing you don't get paid to promote for your car's manufacturer, did you de-badge your car? (My fiancée did because she prefers a completely clean stealthy BWM).

Whereas for me: I do have stickers on my car .. it's a tuned Abarth, so that's the presentation I went for. With that said, I'm entirely uninterested in bumperstickers or such, because I don't like them.

I don't really agree with the "what's one more" comparison of car stickers with corals. Even as a hoarder of corals and coral equipment, I have an easy stopping point for things like stickers, if not for animals like corals. With the former, old equipment I can store in the basement, and we can always throw up a tank in another room; with the latter however, it's ridiculous on the face of it to buy a new car for the sake of adding a new sticker.

And I've seen people with the entire back plastered with stickers. I've always wanted to know what sort of people do that, and what goes thru their minds (not a criticism, but it's a stark contrast to other view points)... though I'd never do that; I find it somewhat distasteful.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back