Mr. Clean Magic Eraser- Will it scratch Acrylic?

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
8,134
Reaction score
6,160
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m positive it’s safe for glass, but never used it on acrylic.

Chime in please if you know for sure.

IMG_5090.png
 
It will not, I used it for like 10 years now.
 
I've been using it for the past couple of months and so far, so good. Just be careful not to pick up a grain of sand! I stay away from the bottom edge with the magic erasure and use a credit card down there. No scratches.......yet.
 
Just used it on the glass. Works well. Doesn’t seem to scratch the acrylic either, but I didn’t microscopically examine it. Just looked at it through the light. If it did, it’s extremely minimal. Thx guys!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new