Mr Coral BIG Thumbs Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishbone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishbone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
261
Reaction score
21
Location
Mokena, Il
I've been collecting SPS for close to 20 years and was really blown away with the value of Mr Coral frag pack. I was a bit skeptical purchasing from him because his pricing was so low and seemed to good to be true. His photos appeared to be accurate so I decided to give him a chance. Communication was great throughout the whole process, order was shipped in a timely manner and packed well. When I dipped no bugs came off and the frags looked nearly identical to the pictures posted. In time when so many vendors are price gauging for over photoshopped pieces its nice to see a vendor like Mr Coral that offers great pricing and honest pictures.

Thanks Mr Coral you have earned a new customer
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new