Mr. Coral High end paly pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter tapout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tapout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
397
Reaction score
35
Location
las cruces NM
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Well all I can say is that I am very happy with my pack of highend palys for 125 shipped you cannot beat the nice polyps I recieved. There was a very nice variety of nice polyps that I have seen go for a fair amount lately on ebay. They opened as soon as I put them in. I also was able to add to my order and not pay for shipping which was quite nice and what I added I got more then what I expected. I was very happy with my first transaction and looking foward to another.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new