Mr. POTO has done it again!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aaron23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blew my expectations out of the water. I ordered a (4) Acropora mix and match and they came in perfect condition. The packing quality is superb the first I've ever seen anyone use cups to surround the coral so they don't rub and bang up against the bag!!!

Did I mention he threw in 3 freebees?! What! That's so uncalled for man.

POTO Optimus prime, POTO Medusa, POTO Efflo, POTO Aussie deep blue tenuis, Red Planet, Upscale Microlados, Copps Calacali

He was great and delivered them to the city when asked. All frags are fully encrusted and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you for the generosity. I hope many more people see what a great vendor you are and fill up their tanks with your awesome corals.

You're the man Kenny.
-A

OP
OP
aaron23

aaron23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got 3 freebies?? I ordered a 10pack and didn't get a single freebie. I'm not upset though bc my pack is pretty sweet. Communication was amazing and this is very important to me. Corals came in super healthy. Immediate pe and half of them look better than the pics posted on their thread.

14k Phoenix mh w/iPhone

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back