Mrc cr1 Calcium reactor

Dale Jones

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
169
Reaction score
97
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mrc cr1 calcium reactor 125.00

All prices include shipping to the 48 and fees for PayPal

I got the calcium reactor in a trade a few weeks back so I’ve never had it running it comes with what’s in the picture. Thanks ask any questions I try to respond quickly

2488AF33-9DA7-431B-B41A-CBEC4B091754.jpeg


View attachment 955326

View attachment 955327

View attachment 955328

23DA3B6A-6039-4CED-8407-2ED540F40B8D.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dosing container is sold
 
Last edited:
Is doser still available?
 
Willing to take calcium reactor if you’ll take 100 for it as well. So for both last reactors and calcium reactor 165 total.
 
Yep calcium reactor is as you see it I haven’t ran it’ll pm you
 
I have marked everything that is spoken for and paid as sold thanks
 
What part of AL are you in? I'm interested in the somatic reactor
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new