OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i found out your answer yesterday. i've been out of town, just got home. so sorry i couldn't post sooner :) but, they said you could do 5pm or later. Will will be working and he's gonna be the one telling everyone to go, he needs time to get over there. if you have to come earlier, let us know and we can work it out.

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had planned to attend but found out that my sons soccer party is that day. I hope pre-sale threads start so I can help support the swap and vendors. I'm sure that I can get someone pick up a few things for me.

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, ya'll heard the man, get 'em up guys!!!!! let's get these presales going!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to give some updates on what we have so far:

Table rentals--
Jim at Aquarium Fantasies-one table
Dave at Atlantis Aquariums-one table
Gary Flatness at Poseidons Coral-one table
Mike Whitely at Memphis Custom Cabinets-one table *may be two
Harry- one table
Jason & Tammy-one table
Mark Milazzo-one table
Terry-one table

Donations--
Premium Aquatics-two packages of live sand, fish food, three thermometers
Coral Magazine-three 1 year subscriptions
Hamilton Technology-MH pendant
Air, Water & Ice-Mighty Mite RO/Di unit, two TDS meters, two $50 gift cards
LiveAquaria-one $25 gift card
MIke Whitely of Memphis Custom Cabinets-a 40g breeder stand and canopy in a dark walnut stain
OCEA Aquarium Products-a 24x24x18 (45g) RR cube and stand
Gary Flatness of Poseidons Coral Palace-ORA frags consisting of Torquoise stag, Tricolor Valide, Pearlberry, Joe the Coral, Borealis, Blue tip Indo, & Verde (individually raffled)
Harry-a sps pack
Jason & Tammy-a frag pack
Mark Milazzo-a zoa frag pack

This is what we have for now, subject to change.

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New donation coming in from ROD'S FOOD!!
they are sending 10 packs of their original blend food. will be here on Wednesday. thanks ROD!!!!
check them out at www.rodsfood.com

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE TOMORROW!!!
Doors open from 12pm-4pm! If you're setting up, you can come tonight around 5:30ish or tomorrow morning around 9:30am.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea on count? It was definitely the biggest in Montgomery so far. Lots of corals represented. I got some really nice frags today and came home with some money in my pocket;). Hope the Memphis crew makes it back with no further issues.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We enjoyed seeing everyone again. Thanx to Will and Julie for the work you put into it. The results speak for itself.

We picked up some nice frags and a clam thanx to Gary and Dave.

See y'all in Nashville in January!

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea on head count. We were packed the whole time though :bigsmile::bigsmile: We sold around 800 tickets, i can count the tickets, just haven't done it yet.

Ramses-ya'll racked up!! hope you enjoy all your stuff!! I got a lot of the DT's, but i need them to feed my 11" gigas clam :smile:

Harry-was a pleasure as always, to see you both. i really wanted to come Friday nite but i was out of town. Your wife is such a joy and i will be thinking about you two

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear everyone had a good time maybe Ill get to come one of these days but working 2 jobs dont leave a lot of time for play :( Hope whoever won the tank enjoys it and everyone keeps us in mind when need a new tank ;)

Sea Wizard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was great to see everyone again! I know that I have been out of touch for a while. Wife really, really, enjoyed herself and wants also to start coming to meetings(told me she missed each one of you). Seeing everyone brought back some great memories and would like to start coming to the meetings again(if work permits). Got some really great frags and a few prizes that I really needed! I was excited to see what Linda had purchased(yea, gave her my billfold and turned her loose). Got the frags home, acclimated, and in the tank. I could not believe my eyes, they started to open and were looking awesome. Harry , the frag pack is absolutly fantastic, Pagoda cup is reaching for the sky, not to mention the rest look fantastic. Tammy and Jason, yours look great and super awesome, colors are booming! Gary, all I can say is ...OMG... Blue Tip Indo, have mercy! Dave, wonderful just wonderful! Linda said we needed to pick a show piece for the huge center rock we have, but there's just no way I can choose from all the beautiful pieces that I have now. I guess the best part is they seem to be happy where they were placed and are shining like a noon day sun. YES, I am just toooooo excited about what I have. Just wanted to say thanks to each and everyone for a Fantastic, Great time, and I hope to see each and everyone again real soon!

OP
OP
S

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bigsmile: if you're happy, then i'm happy!!! :bigsmile: glad you had a great time, been missing you two. glad to hear you got some beauties, now if we could only see them? (hint...get some pics up)!!!!

we might be planning something cool for xmas, so stay tuned!!

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really glad to hear that everyone had such a good time. I was really pleased with the mix of old, new, and familiar but missed faces. We'll get on the ball and get the timing for next year figured out ASAP. I just know it won't be as late as November, because the cold was almost too much of an issue, especially for those traveling a long distance to get here. Heaters just don't warm up the water all that fast, even in smallish frag tanks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back