MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

• Yes Of Course

Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 4.3%

• Total voters

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it has a 5 year warranty, meaning it's probably going to last a lot longer than 5 years.

Other product I like is the iSumps - Pressurized Filter Socks

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg

Why Stands out for me of MRC is....
  1. 5 year warranty! Now you know they stand behind their quality
  2. Energy efficient
  3. High Flow
  4. Reliable

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

wq.jpg
R2R supporter here!

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The Drawing

wq.jpg
Liked and Followed on Facebook!

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The Drawing

wq.jpg
Following on Instagram!

89985192-D3FE-4E5B-B457-91842277F045.png

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the 5 year warranty which clearly shows their confidence in the craftsmanship and design. Also like the 2" inlet and outlet which means i wouldn't need any adapters!

jgaepi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The Drawing

wq.jpg
I did all of it. Their stuff looks fantastic. But too large for my 60g set up.
MRC Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The Drawing

wq.jpg
I did all of it. Their stuff looks fantastic. But everything is sized outside of my needs - 60g. Sucks.

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries

THE PRIZE

1 MP-6100.png

The Drawing

wq.jpg
Im pretty new to this. I honestly did not know of MRC til now. I would pretty much support their product because it seems as if they really are trying to get to the heart of the needs of saltwater life and provide sustainability. Read the article about Sea Life. Its Awesome. They are not just about making a quick buck but about making a difference. Thumbs Up!

BamaMedic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that your pumps have a 60 month warranty, and that they're made in the USA. I also like the styling of the x20 Sump and the fact that it comes with a sock holder. I liked your facebook page and my girlfriend followed yall on instagram. (I don't use instagram lol)

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry, I have to say this pump says all the right things. Quiet, great flow, 5 year warranty and I also love the environmental help by planting trees. I would love to win one to test it out and give a proper review.

KIRBLIT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that 5 year warranty and low power usage. Would go great on my new setup.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back