MRC MR-2 w/ gen-x pcx-55 external pump

dakotasreef

Prestige Worldwide
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
468
Reaction score
3
Location
Woodsboro,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC MR-2 skimmer

*******Price change, 150.00 for skimmer shipped(pump not included). I am down sizing my skimmer. I need one that will fit under my short stand. I have had it mounted external and works great. I do not want the kids messing with it.



IMG_2054.jpg
 
Last edited:
300.00 shipped

I will ship both for well packaged in two boxes so the pump does not roll around and damage the skimmer
 
Last edited:
225.00 for skimmer shipped. If this does not work, then it is off to storage in the basement for a rainy day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new