• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MTC Mini Cal

Lam'sReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
271
Reaction score
39
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MTC mini Cal reactor for sale, I bought this used and it came with the new Eheim pump. I cleaned it up and never use it.
asking for what I paid for $120 pick up or I can ship and you pay the shipping cost.
Also, Vertex 200 skimmer and sump for sale $400 for both.
please text me for pic 7326290288

Thx for looking

MiniCal.jpg Sump.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new