MTRC/ Club Info

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a lack of fairness IMO RC has banned me from posting for trying to defend some Lies being posted by a seller who refused to refund the Money I paid him for a Controller that the Mfg said was fried. After trying to work this out and in defending my reputation as to the Lies being told about me I find that I am Banned from the Site. In their Infinate Wisdom this is their fair solution to this guy selling Broken Equipment on this site.
Paypal has decided to refund my money from this Tranaction but RC still is letting this seller bad mouth me and I have been banned!
Any Club related Info will have to be gotten on R2R and we are working to make the Move over here Full Time and leave RC to their Gods to run everyone off to better places. JMHO
Bill MTRC Pres.:bigsmile:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked over there and it doesn't look to me like you're banned. What did you do? Sweet talk them into letting you back in? :look_down:

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a chance Harry! I have no desire to go back there even if they changed their minds but last time I tried logging on I got the you are not authorised to view this page message, And I will not even go back to look if you are correct or not I don't care what they do as we have made our decision and it's final! MTRC forum is officially open on R2R and that's where it will stay.
Thanks to Rev for having us and hope it is the beginning of a long relationship!
Bill MTRC Pres/R2R Home Site

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes about time, that we move over here to the grEat R2R. sorry about your banned IMO this site is friendlier and better then RC.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill welcome to t3h club.... Lolz

coralkiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bill!! I hate it when you get into it with someone on line and the MODs go and lock it up right when it just starts to get good! LOL! - Carl:wink:

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mystery poster?

Hey Bill!! I hate it when you get into it with someone on line and the MODs go and lock it up right when it just starts to get good! LOL! - Carl:wink:
Carl, Is that you? You are in cognito over here? or is this someone else???
Bill

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back