MTRC Full Tank Shots

image.jpg

Nice tank bro!
 
My first tank turned 1 last week. I'm finally getting comfortable showing pics of it. I wanna try some sps now after building up some confidence and seeing some of your tanks. Thanks to Ryan, Jay, Josh, Bill, Joe and others for their inspiration. Whenever I see these nice tanks it drives me to keep trying to learn and get better at this.
 

Attachments

  • 1402832540142.jpg
    1402832540142.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 282
  • 1402832582892.jpg
    1402832582892.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 291
  • 1402832620866.jpg
    1402832620866.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 285
That stuff is cool it's just very invasive. I love the look of it but I'm too afraid it will take over.
 
I've had luck so far by keeping it cornered and blocked off by shade and a galaxea. As you can see the nem is over there too now I'm trying it as a way to export nutrients in my sump as well. I read of some people doing this on a forum somewhere. I've even considered doing a species tank for my daughter like this with a couple of clowns https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103328
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new