MTRC Full Tank Shots

Bangin.....

2014-09-20 16.38.19.jpg
 
Updated FTS. Just over a year old now. Wish I had a better shot but the phone will have to do for now.

20140927_175534[1].jpg
 
Amazingly the coraline doesn't seem to like the glass very much. It likes the plastic of the overflow and power heads and the rocks though.
 
Oh that pic is an iphone pic with crappy adjustments. Been fighting cyano for a month and we're 2 chemiclean treatments in on this guy.I'm slowly converting it to a bare bottom.

Photo didn't show up when I looked. Doesn't make sense with a photo in there...
 
How do you join a group? Checking in from Clarksville, TN. Here is my 39 gallon reef tank (fairly recent shot).

OUULB5k.jpg
 
Looking good Paul.

To join go to MTRC.org and follow the instructions, then check back here to see when we're having meetings and join in on the conversations. Glad to have you here.
 
Not much, but its coming along. :)

DSC_4252_zpsbba090d0.jpg


Brandon
 
Battling some cyano right now but corals are doing great.
 

Attachments

  • 1420513644118.jpg
    1420513644118.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 412

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new