MTRC Full Tank Shots

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Tank I just had to take down :( Moving to Clarksville next week. This is a 70 gallon cube, will be upgrading to a 93 Rimless (30"x30"x24"H) when I get down there.
I'm in Clarksville also let me know if you need anything

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks iiluisii, I may take you up on that. May need help getting the tank on the stand. It's just me and my wife and we don't know anyone there. Appreciate the offer, I should be there by next Friday. Looking forward to seeing Tennessee, never been there :) Hope I like it since I'll be living there

Are the meetings in Nashville? Since there's not much in Clarksville there must be some good LFS in Nashville, no?

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tennessee is a humid place! LOL, not sure where you where coming from. Its a pretty state though. There are some nice LFS's in Nashville, but I don't venture far. Andrew host a reef club meeting every month (BAM). Where about in Clarksville are you going?

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks iiluisii, I may take you up on that. May need help getting the tank on the stand. It's just me and my wife and we don't know anyone there. Appreciate the offer, I should be there by next Friday. Looking forward to seeing Tennessee, never been there :) Hope I like it since I'll be living there

Are the meetings in Nashville? Since there's not much in Clarksville there must be some good LFS in Nashville, no?

The meetings are usually in the Smyrna area but we do rotate around to all the LFS/Sponsors. The Aquatic Critter (Nashville) and 7 Seas (Hendersonville) are the two best LFS in the area then there is always Murfreesboro Aquatics (boroaquatics.com) and as mentioned before BAM in Clarksville.

The next meeting is Sunday July 12th in Nashville at the Aquatic Critter, check the meeting thread for more details. Hope to see you around and welcome to Tennessee and MTRC.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back