Status
Not open for further replies.

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither link at the top of this thread is working for me. I re-upped my membership at the swap and don't have access.

thanks, Chris

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys who are requesting please include your real names as well? Until we can match a screenname with a paid I.D. you will not be allowed access.

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have requested private forum usage please hook me up,dues have been paid via paypal,Thank You ..... ;)

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have requested private forum usage please hook me up,dues have been paid via paypal,Thank You ..... ;)
You'll be hearing from one of the BOD members in the near future; please be patient as we are all very busy. Just so you are aware; the private section for the most part is dead. Meaning there is little to no activity in that forum. The last post was back in September I think. If you follow us on here or Facebook you're not missing out on anything.

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW I still can't access the MTRC private forum. I have clicked the link above and is says leave the user group besides MTRC so I assume somewhere in the system I have access. However when I click on the MTRC private forum it says I have insufficient privileges to post.
thanks, Chris Ray

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW I still can't access the MTRC private forum. I have clicked the link above and is says leave the user group besides MTRC so I assume somewhere in the system I have access. However when I click on the MTRC private forum it says I have insufficient privileges to post.
thanks, Chris Ray
Chris I'm trying to work this I will message Rev today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back