MTRC private forum request

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So have I been removed as a MTRC member now ? I'm not listed anymore suddenly as a member,I am paid for 2016 and was listed as a MTRC member,because I tried to get access to the Private forum as you said to start over and now i'm not a member ??? My dues were paid Dec. the 6th. surly that wasn't for a 1 month membership was it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So have I been removed as a MTRC member now ? I'm not listed anymore suddenly as a member,I am paid for 2016 and was listed as a MTRC member,because I tried to get access to the Private forum as you said to start over and now i'm not a member ??? My dues were paid Dec. the 6th. surly that wasn't for a 1 month membership was it?
Dude calm down I told you on PM that we are working the issues with the private forums. I removed you and added you again to see if that will fix the problem.

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry....still says I have insufficient privileges....and no way to start a thread...And as for Dude calm down...well..DUDE I'm 70 yrs. old and been in this hobby longer then you are old dude so you won't have to worry about this dude anymore i'm outta here !

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep in mind that you are not the only member having this problem fishdoc is also having the same issue. I think there's something wrong with the actual private forum

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry....still says I have insufficient privileges....and no way to start a thread...And as for Dude calm down...well..DUDE I'm 70 yrs. old and been in this hobby longer then you are old dude so you won't have to worry about this dude anymore i'm outta here !
The problem is fixed next time please have the courtesy to keep it on the PM.

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are a member of an other private forum please let us know before requesting access to ours. It will help us out getting you access to our private forum faster.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back