MTRC private forum request

Acces granted. I need the reason for some of y'all. In the reason please add that you are a paid member so that we can check our files.
 
Hi, I also requested access a week or so ago. Haven't heard anything but I'm novice for these types of forums. Pretty sure I did it correctly because it says "request pending". Please let me know if I need to do anything else.
Thanks
 
Hi, I also requested access a week or so ago. Haven't heard anything but I'm novice for these types of forums. Pretty sure I did it correctly because it says "request pending". Please let me know if I need to do anything else.
Thanks
Done
 
Hi, requesting access. Joined and paid on January 1st.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new