Status
Not open for further replies.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are put in place as of today. I will be keeping track of the non members. If you have any questions, please let me know.

1. The sales forum is for Current PAID MTRC Club members ONLY.
2. It is also for Members of other clubs from the Surrounding states to our Club. This includes TN, AL, GA, NC, KY, MS and AR. Please be a paying member of a club and state that in your INITIAL sales post.
3. Non Paying Club Members (those that dont meet the above) are allowed one For sale post Every 6 months. This will be listed and archived.
4. NON MEMBER Posts may not be bumped beyond 1 month from Creation date unless done so by an interested buyer.
5. All other Sales rules put in place by Reef2Reef apply.
6. A Price must be clearly Displayed in the original thread.
7. NON club Posters MUST have at least 15 posts. UNLESS YOU ARE A CURRENT MTRC MEMBER.

MTRC reserves the right to limit or delete Posts Made by ANY user (regardless of club status) if we feel it is an abuse of our sales forums and not beneficial to our paid membership. Should you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact a BOD member or Forum Moderator.

PS, Please consolidate if at all possible what you are selling. :)

Last edited:

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are put in place as of today. I will be keeping track of the non members. If you have any questions, please let me know.

1. The sales forum is for Current PAID MTRC Club members ONLY.
2. It is also for Members of other clubs from the Surrounding states to our Club. This includes TN, AL, GA, NC, KY, MS and AR. Please be a paying member of a club and state that in your INITIAL sales post.
3. Non Paying Club Members (those that dont meet the above) are allowed one For sale post Every 6 months. This will be listed and archived.
4. NON MEMBER Posts may not be bumped beyond 1 month from Creation date unless done so by an interested buyer.
5. All other Sales rules put in place by Reef2Reef apply.
6. A Price must be clearly Displayed in the original thread.
7. NON club Posters MUST have at least 15 posts. UNLESS YOU ARE A CURRENT MTRC MEMBER.

MTRC reserves the right to limit or delete Posts Made by ANY user (regardless of club status) if we feel it is an abuse of our sales forums and not beneficial to our paid membership. Should you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact a BOD member or Forum Moderator.

PS, Please consolidate if at all possible what you are selling. :)
I’ll bump this as we will continue using this guideline for the sales forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back