MTRC Shirts

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool shirts! Will probably order a couple, if we ever get our membership card...

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had the membership cards at the meeting this past weekend and will have them at all the meetings. Or I'm sure they can mail it to you if you can't make the next meeting.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had the membership cards at the meeting this past weekend and will have them at all the meetings. Or I'm sure they can mail it to you if you can't make the next meeting.

Yea, I was unfortunately too busy to make the meeting this weekend (it's an over 3 hour round trip from here in Waverly, TN and we'd been in Nashville the last 4 weekends... had to actually get some work done on the house this weekend :D ). They had taken my information and said they would ship once they were made, guess I'll have to contact them about it again. I've spent wayyyyyyy too much money since the beginning of the year that I could have really used that 10% discount on! Thanks for the heads up J.

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I was unfortunately too busy to make the meeting this weekend (it's an over 3 hour round trip from here in Waverly, TN and we'd been in Nashville the last 4 weekends... had to actually get some work done on the house this weekend :D ). They had taken my information and said they would ship once they were made, guess I'll have to contact them about it again. I've spent wayyyyyyy too much money since the beginning of the year that I could have really used that 10% discount on! Thanks for the heads up J.

Pm me your address and I'll fwd it to mike so they can send you one.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already contacted through Facebook and they said it would go in the mail yesterday. I appreciate it though!

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pulling T-shirt order Friday March 10th to allow plenty time for those who have already ordered to get their shirts. If you would like to pre-order yours click on link at top of thread. We will have make up difference in shirts ordered to have enough. We will be limited in sizes at the swap and the price will increase. we will only have Adult sizes S-XL will be $20 and plus sizes will be 21 at the show.

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright. You got me. One ordered for me, one for the wife.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back