MTRC Swap Preorders

Osteoclast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking forward to your coral selections. However, your site has many empty categories currently. I had hoped for a few good coral pieces yet I am underwhelmed by the selection options. Perhaps you are sold out or depleted? Otherwise why advertise to the swap attendees in this fashion.

OP
OP
thejoshdavis

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking forward to your coral selections. However, your site has many empty categories currently. I had hoped for a few good coral pieces yet I am underwhelmed by the selection options. Perhaps you are sold out or depleted? Otherwise why advertise to the swap attendees in this fashion.

We're selling corals as fast as we post them unfortunately. If you're looking for something specific let me know. I've got 200 gallons full of stuff at the moment.

Osteoclast

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I appreciate your response. Yet linking your advertisement to your website is misleading with regard to the amount of stock you may have on hand. Your site appears robust yet the categories are under stocked or non-existent. Fortunately, we all have many options in this hobby. Nevertheless, best of luck with your sales at the upcoming swap.

OP
OP
thejoshdavis

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I appreciate your response. Yet linking your advertisement to your website is misleading with regard to the amount of stock you may have on hand. Your site appears robust yet the categories are under stocked or non-existent. Fortunately, we all have many options in this hobby. Nevertheless, best of luck with your sales at the upcoming swap.

Keep watching the website. We're posting more every day. Stop by and say hi this weekend at the swap.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back