Multi day transport??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mordie101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mordie101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
781
Reaction score
531
Location
Jackson area
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! So I’m in a sticky situation kinda. I’d love to go to a frag swap but If I purchase a frag I am not returning to my tank for 3-4 days.

Any way possible o can piece together some stuff to make a transport system or do you all think o should just skip the show all together?

My idea is maybe a small heater and an air bubbler inside a cooler but I’m not sure if I would need to provide light or flow or water changes of anything.. any ideas?
 
sometimes the vendors will hold the frags and ship them when you get home. That's what I've done. I had one vendor ship all the frags I bought at the show.
 
sometimes the vendors will hold the frags and ship them when you get home. That's what I've done. I had one vendor ship all the frags I bought at the show.

Is there a cost associated with that..?
 
Anyone else have any ideas?
 
When I go to RAP in NY, I plan on doing just as you described. A cooler with water, heater, and battery powered airstone. Should be fine for a couple days without light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new