Multibarred angelfish new try

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after a few years I may have another chance to keep this beautiful fish that is one of my all time favorites. It 's possible that in your area you can see him from time to time but here in Mexico he rarely arrives, I let go of an opportunity a couple of months ago but now this guy arrives this weekend, he is probably only a couple of inches or a little taller of that. I have a couple of questions here, I have a 20 gallon qt tank that is running all the time with rocks and a little bit of pvc, I also have a 10 gallon qt tank and my main tank now 50 gallon with a lot of live rock, the question is where would you put it? I'm a bit hesitant because the dealer receives a lot of fish at least once a week so this guy may come into contact with parasite carriers which are not welcome in any main tank, I know many aquarists would put him directly on the dt with all the live rock available but in this case I prefer to think in two times.
Screenshot_20230906_174854~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230906_174830~2.jpg

OP
OP
LaloJ

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's possible that I do some prophylactic treatment but not with copper, I'm thinking more about paraguard, the distributor told me that he is active and eating dry and frozen food.

OP
OP
LaloJ

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I will have to wait for one more of these beautiful fish to be available, it seems that it could not withstand the shipping and it's unfortunate since the size was ideal, I probably should not wait long but or at least I hope so.
IMG_20230908_161014.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back