Multiple angel fish

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about multiple angel fish in a 125 tank. Would it work or a complete disaster? Has anyone done this in this size of tank and what angel fish?
 
Thinking about multiple angel fish in a 125 tank. Would it work or a complete disaster? Has anyone done this in this size of tank and what angel fish?
I know it will work with dwarf angels.

I’m not 100% sure about full-size angels but I think it might work.
 
My tank's a little bigger, and it'll depend on the angelfish, but I've got the following in a 220 (by order of size):
Emperor; 8-10"
Regal; 4-5"
Watanabe; 4-5"
CB Majestic; 3-4"
Three flames, 2-4.5", one male & two females

So far, it's all working, occasional short chases or grunts from the emperor.

~B.
 
I have a 125g mixed reef and currently house 4 angels- coral beauty, flame, singapore and a juvenile emperor.

they are all doing well and have been together for 5 months, emperor was the last added. I am upgrading tanks soon and looking at adding a juvenile queen and either a regal or lemon peel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new