Mushroom id eclectus? Or og JB?

Jeromeit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18a750c3c24e414811942d3865eda736.jpg

What would you say that mushroom is on the top right hand corner?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top right; green/ red would be an Electus, the others look more like a JB but they could color up differently with age. Have a couple of the green/red myself. I also have orangish colored Indo Electus. IMO the other larger orange looking one on the bottom right I would guess is also an electus judging by the textures. I try not to get to caught up with names, seems like people/ retailers want more for electus than JB. However a nice colored small JB I’ve coughed up $500+ and on the other hand I just picked up an Indo Electus that’s orange with dark pink/ purplish speckles for just a bit over $200 from a retailer! I’d be happy to shoot u a pic or two of what I’ve picked up the last year or so with the “listed names” for reference if you’d like.

Either way they’re a sweet looking bunch of shrooms.

OP
OP
J

Jeromeit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top right; green/ red would be an Electus, the others look more like a JB but they could color up differently with age. Have a couple of the green/red myself. I also have orangish colored Indo Electus. IMO the other larger orange looking one on the bottom right I would guess is also an electus judging by the textures. I try not to get to caught up with names, seems like people/ retailers want more for electus than JB. However a nice colored small JB I’ve coughed up $500+ and on the other hand I just picked up an Indo Electus that’s orange with dark pink/ purplish speckles for just a bit over $200 from a retailer! I’d be happy to shoot u a pic or two of what I’ve picked up the last year or so with the “listed names” for reference if you’d like.

Either way they’re a sweet looking bunch of shrooms.

Thanks! I’d love to see the indo eclectus with dark pink and purple, that sounds amazing!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started thread to share should be right near top of this sub forum.
“Stoked about new shroom”

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back