True OG Bounce???

legacy2mj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
406
Reaction score
135
Location
Lone Tree, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for those who are more mushroom savvy than myself. Is there a way ti know by a photo if these are true OG. Bounce?
Obviously it’s a spendy piece so I’m crossing my Ts to make sure It’s authentic.. if possible.

Thank you!

IMG_6021.jpeg
 
Looks good to me. IMO the og bounce has become less of a lineage thing and more of just a coral name. When I purchased my og bounce I wash after big bubbles and great color.

I’ve seen some og bounces not get big bubbles and I think they are less sought after
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new