Mushroom ID?

andrewvu169

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this mushroom not too long ago but not sure what it is. It was hinted at being a potential doughboy since the mother of this mushroom was sold as such. But I don’t even know what a doughboy is to be honest. Is anyone able to educate me? It’s gorgeous and would definitely look for another.
Thank you in advance.
 
So I got this mushroom not too long ago but not sure what it is. It was hinted at being a potential doughboy since the mother of this mushroom was sold as such. But I don’t even know what a doughboy is to be honest. Is anyone able to educate me? It’s gorgeous and would definitely look for another.
Thank you in advance.
No image. 🙂
 
No picture.
20260110_060302_1D472F1C-66C7-4168-9B11-A32131C076A1.png
Sorry it thought it uploaded
 
So I got this mushroom not too long ago but not sure what it is. It was hinted at being a potential doughboy since the mother of this mushroom was sold as such. But I don’t even know what a doughboy is to be honest. Is anyone able to educate me? It’s gorgeous and would definitely look for another.
Thank you in advance.
No image. 🙂
20260110_060411_553FA717-E2F2-4DB9-927C-AFB9E4D6E7C2.png
Sorry i thought it uploaded
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new