Mushroom ID

Phlynamjax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Messages
321
Reaction score
192
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Can I get some help on IDing this mushroom I have?

Thanks,

IMG_6270.jpeg
 
Need a photo plwith less blue
 
I found the older picture with less blue light.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6329.png
    IMG_6329.png
    941 KB · Views: 28
bro thats kevin
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new