Mushrooms

Teverson45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Location
Dayton ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me if this is considered a bounce mushroom? I'm asking about the one next to my toadstool
Screenshot_20241012-173210.png
 
As far as what I know, as long there’s bubble-like appearance and vibrant colours, it is a bounce mushroom. Your photos kind of blurry so I can’t tell if it is or not but you can use the information given by me above to identify it.
 
the picture is not clear, but I would say its a rhodactis not a bounce
 
As far as what I know, as long there’s bubble-like appearance and vibrant colours, it is a bounce mushroom. Your photos kind of blurry so I can’t tell if it is or not but you can use the information given by me above to identify it.
Thanks for the reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new