• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushrooms

Item Price
150 - 250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jessereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
111
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1 Magic Carpet Sold
2 Magic Carpet Sold
3 Eclectus Sold
4 Eclectus $200 shipped
5 Eclectus $200 shipped
6 Eclectus $250 shipped
7 Eclectus Sold
8 Eclectus $220 shipped
9 Cornbread’s Rainbow Jawbreaker $230 shipped
10 Cornbread’s Rainbow Jawbreaker $250 shipped
11 Cornbread’s Rainbow Jawbreaker $250 shipped
IMG_0792.jpeg



IMG_0733.jpeg





IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0734.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg
IMG_0737.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0745.jpeg





IMG_0741.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0742.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
#2 3 7 sold
 
.
 
#1 sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new