Mushrrom has gone for a walk

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,146
Reaction score
7,839
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do I do? It's also stuck in the rock.
20240819_184236.jpg
 
You can try to use a turkey baster and try to blow it out.

You can try to use long tongs and grab it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new