Music Link contest, Over at 5pm today

reefcleaners

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
483
Reaction score
438
Person who posts the best song of the day by 5pm wins free box of 50 pounds shipped free. I choose winner based on subjective decision and whim, this contest is also running on NR, and CR. Two song posts per person.



And it is Snail King.

Don't be shy, post away.
 
OK now that my first post actually worked (wasn't sure how to upload a link lol) This is my personal favorite. Awesome song from the Zac Brown Band that is no longer available for purchase
 
Now that I think of it this thread isn't right, I can give you 100 more songs lol if anyone wants a cool playlist let me know LOL
 
My Sons choice. Slippery Fish
<iframe width="854" height="510" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Hotel California Acapella Mix Beatbox

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new