Music Link contest, Over at 5pm today

The winner is:



I think the intro is funny, and it is the Rolling Stone type answer, and received consensus from the people here I had to get help from. I was leaning towards Copper Road, but ultimately made the choice I did. Thanks for playing all, please post more songs, I will try to match them.
 
Great song from the 80's. Wish there was more than just this homemade video.

 
Haha im always late to the party........kinda like the 80's haha (drum and symbol sound)(guess hammer was a 90 but all the good music posted was previous:)
Comin in with music tomorrow for the fun - funny contest - big fan of tank vids with background music that fits - do it at home and laugh at it afterwards often :-D

Had I made it on time - john prine and skinards-simple man would've been my pics but thats now......who knows what I wouldve picked before 5pm. Music moods by time
 
Last edited:
Haha im always late to the party........kinda like the 80's haha (drum and symbol sound)(guess hammer was a 90 but all the good music posted was previous:)
Comin in with music tomorrow for the fun - funny contest - big fan of tank vids with background music that fits - do it at home and laugh at it afterwards often :-D

Had I made it on time - john prine and skinards-simple man would've been my pics but thats now......who knows what I wouldve picked before 5pm. Music moods by time

Simple man is one of my favorite songs. My favorite album is the Live Freebird album.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new