(must log in to R2R to view) FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVESALE THREAD APRIL 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to be clear -- When you say you must buy a full priced frag to receive a $1 frag, do you mean other sale frags that pop up here, or just something from your site at full price?

I've never done one of these, just want to make sure.
GREAT Question!!! Just another sale item from THIS sale, anything other than a $1 coral.... so let's say you won a $15 Coral... you could then buy a $1 Coral. If you end up with a $1 Coral first no biggie. Thanks for attending your first sale with US

lilchris_357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my first live sale. Do you have to prebuy a shipping box or is that just to be eligilbe to enter into the raffle?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my first live sale. Do you have to prebuy a shipping box or is that just to be eligilbe to enter into the raffle?
Yep, if you win any corals you would need to purchase a shipping module. The raffle is just to get people excited about it.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to win a $200 gift certificate to Fraghouse??? All you have to do is buy a shipping module before the sale Saturday and you'll be entered into the raffle!!!!

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY TUESDAY 4/4
WAS $39.99
NOW $25.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

FedEx-Logo-Wallpaper.jpeg

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY WEDNESDAY 4/5
WAS $39.99
NOW $25.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY THURSDAY 4/6
WAS $39.99
NOW $25.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY FRIDAY 4/7
WAS $39.99
NOW $25.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY SATURDAY 4/8
WAS $59.99
NOW $39.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

LIVESALE SHIPPING MODULE DELIVERY TUESDAY 4/11
WAS $39.99
NOW $25.00
CLICK HERE TO BUY

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon, I just bought my shipping module, but on the website it doesn't have a place to put in my shipping address, since I will hopefully having my winnings shipped to my work address instead of my home address. I might be missing a place to put that in, if I am please let me know. :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon, I just bought my shipping module, but on the website it doesn't have a place to put in my shipping address, since I will hopefully having my winnings shipped to my work address instead of my home address. I might be missing a place to put that in, if I am please let me know. :)
Hmm that's weird, have you tried to update your account? Iv never had anyone encounter this, it usually gives me billing and shipping address separate when I get the order....

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have to wait for the sale to buy from you ,or do you have stuff on your website up already ?

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have to wait for the sale to buy from you ,or do you have stuff on your website up already ?
He has a lot of the stuff on his website, plus pictures of the mother colonies, might not be up there right now, since he is getting ready for the live sale. I have received over 30 sticks from him in the 2 months or so. Such a great company and great person, I stand by him and his corals 150%.

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has a lot of the stuff on his website, plus pictures of the mother colonies, might not be up there right now, since he is getting ready for the live sale. I have received over 30 sticks from him in the 2 months or so. Such a great company and great person, I stand by him and his corals 150%.
How are the prices ?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back