My 1 year old mostly sps reef tank ;)

This makes me realize that I am WAY overthinking my reef tank setup. I have 10x the hardware as this gorgeous tank with half the results. Good Job!

İts not far away from you, i bealive you can make better than me. Thank you very much
 
Unbelievable! Your tank looks fantastic! Huge inspiration!

Could you please clarify your T5 bulb combination? I am a little confused by it on the first page.
 
Beautiful tank, water is crystal clear; you have donea great job
 
Unbelievable! Your tank looks fantastic! Huge inspiration!

Could you please clarify your T5 bulb combination? I am a little confused by it on the first page.

Thank you very much firstly. Sure, i have 6 t5 lamps which are 39w. Lamps all are ATI. Colors are 2 blue plus 2 coral plus 1 purple plus 1 white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new